Episode 38 | Impostor Syndrome 2
Impostor Syndrome! When you doubt your skills and capabilities, and feel you might be an impostor or a “fraud” in your professional circles.
In this week’s episode: Seven prominent Computer Scientists from academia and industry talk about how they handle Impostor Syndrome, Failures, and Rejections.
- Pratima Rao Gluckman (Engineering Manager at Meta)
- Regina Barzilay (Prof. MIT)
- Tal Rabin (Prof UPenn and Head of Research at Algorand Foundation)
- Ion Stoica (Prof. UC Berkeley and Founder of Databricks, Conviva, Anyscale)
- Rada Mihalcea (Prof. U Michigan)
- Thamar Solorio (Prof. U. Houston)
- Ricardo Baeza-Yates (Prof. Northeastern Univ, and Head of 4 Yahoo! Labs)
This is a remix episode from Season 2.
If you like this episode, you might like our Impostor Syndrome (1) episode from Season 1, featuring ten prominent Computer Scientists: [Episode 16: Impostor Syndrome]
More resources we think you’ll enjoy:
- Episode 38 guide
- Immigrant Computer Scientists Podcast home
- Resources on CS/STEM-related education and immigration
Subscribe to Immigrant Computer Scientists on: