If you’re an immigrant to North America, you might occasionally wonder, “what would my life have been like if I’d instead been born and grown up in North America?”
Seven prominent computer scientists from academia and industry (and a few entrepreneurs), who also immigrated to the United States or Canada, were asked this question.
Listen in, and let their responses inspire you as you journey through your career!
- Regina Barzilay (professor at MIT)
- Tal Rabin (professor at UPenn and Head of Research at Algorand)
- Ion Stoica (professor at UC Berkeley and founder of Databricks, Anyscale, Conviva)
- Rada Mihalcea (professor at the University of Michigan)
- Thamar Solorio (professor at the University of Houston)
- Moshe Vardi (professor at Rice Uuniversity)
- Ricardo Baeza-Yates (professor at Northeastern University)
More resources we think you’ll enjoy:
Get the Latest in Tech News
Subscribe to Immigrant Computer Scientists on:
Listen on Apple PodcastsListen on Google PodcastsListen on SpotifyRSS FedListen on StitcherListen on iHeartRadio